Monday, October 29, 2012

Transferred!


Hey,
 
So tomorrow is transfers and I am indeed being transfered. I am sad because I have seen the current area really blossom!! It's awesome though; the new Elder coming into this area should have a quite a few people to work with : ) I am being white-washed into the Copperhill area with a new Elder, so I'll be training! I'm pretty excited about this new position!! I feel a bit stressed trying to plan in my mind moving, training, and begging working in a new area... But the Lord doesn't ask anything of us that he doesn't make possible unto us.

Last week I experienced my first snow storm. That was great! I was on exchanges in the the Hunter East B area with my District Leader when we were hit. I could see the storm off in the distance earlier but didn't think it was snow because there was lightning and thundering. But sure enough there was a lot of snow (for a Texan). It was all gone by noon the next day, which made me feel like I was back home : )
 
Take Care,
Elder M. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment